Director of Operations
A part of Europacolon and now DiCE since 2012, Zorana works closely with our Full Members and Associate Members. With grace, poise and calm, she works to help Members’ organisations and DiCE grow.
Zorana is responsible for the co-ordination and support of Member groups, as well as strengthening the network, through establishing relationships with new organisations. She is an experienced project manager. Key projects have included:
- A Survey on the Unmet Needs of Patients Living with Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC). She recruited more than 800 patients and had the results under her authorship published widely
- DiCE events: Masterclass events – an educational annual meeting for Member groups
- Awareness campaigns including European Colorectal Cancer Awareness Campaigns (ECCAM)
- Pharmaceutical industry and independent consortia projects
- Developing patient support materials with the Patient Advisory Committee (PAC)
Zorana also acts as a public speaker on topics such as patient support, biosimilars and CRC screening. From 2016 until 2018, Zorana served as a Board Member of EuropaColon.
Before working in the Not-For-Profit sector, Zorana worked for 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry, primarily in sales and marketing of innovative oncology drugs as well as on oncology clinical trials.
She holds a degree in molecular biology from the University of Belgrade, Serbia. In 2017, at the University of Sheffield, UK she gained an Executive MBA in Health Management.